1. How can I contact Fancy Fashions?
- BY PHONE: Simply call 01274 487918. Our lines are open 11.30am - 7.00pm
- ONLINE: Log on to www.fancyfashions.co.uk
- BY E-MAIL: You can e-mail orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state size, colour, quantity, design number and contact details along with delivery address.
- BY POST: Send your completed order form to Fancy Fashions, 124 Toller Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD9 5DR
2. Will you charge delivery for each time?
All orders will incur a £4.95 surcharge to allow for the cost of delivery. This is the same no matter how large the order is.
3.How much will i be charged for posting and packaging?
Within the UK you will be charged £4.95 no matter how big the order is. For Europe the charge is £14.95 and for the rest of the countries please contact us.
4. If part of my order is out of stock, do I have to pay an extra delivery charge when it is sent to me?
If items are out of stock, you shall be notified as soon as possible by phone or e-mail. You will not be charged extra for posting and packaging.
5. What if I am not at home when the courier tries to deliver?
If for whatever reason your not at home at the time of delivery, most likely the courier will try to deliver a second time. If not a card will be left for you so that you can collect from your local post office.
6.Am I charged for the items as soon as I order them?
When you place the order on that day itself you are being charged for your order.
7. If I return all the items in my order will I still be charged delivery?
All costs of returning the goods will be incurred by the customer, and delivery charges will be payable again once the goods are dispatched by us. Postage paid is non refundable. Please refer to our terms and conditions for full details.
8. How Do I return goods?
You can return the goods back to us by any mail services to: Fancy Fashions, 124 Toller Lane, Bradford, BD9 5DR, United Kingdom.
NOTE: If you wish to return or exchange a product please send it in a self addressed envelope with the product and the details of item you wish to buy for replacement. (name, order no, item code, item color and size, reason for returning the item)
9.What is a credit card security number?
The card security code for most cards is a three digit number found on the back of your card on the signature strip. This security code gives extra protection when shopping online, as only the person holds the card will have access to the code, as it is not printed anywhere and does not appear on normal receipts.
10. Do you provide wholesale?
Yes we can provide wholesale aswell. Please contact us for more details.